Services | Web Design
creation of a professional look for your website
The first thing a business must consider before launching any online venture is: Why are you putting up a web site? Strange as it seems, too many businesses don't have a clear understanding of what the goal is for their web sites. Business owners and managers should start their online commerce by asking basic questions such as:
- Who is the audience for our web site?
- Will we sell products or services on the web site? (this would effect the hosting option required)
- Will the web site be our primary marketing tool?
- Do we want the web site to draw customers to our physical office?
- Will we use social networking tools such as blogs, surveys, polls or other links to form a community on our web site?
These questions and more can be answered with the help of our sister company The Pixelzoo - a specialist design agency offering a broad range of design services in both traditional and new media.
The Pixelzoo has been providing creative online services since its inception in 2002 and has a high level of technical competency, producing creative output that is focussed and effective with a thorough understanding of the technical implementation of both online media and print production. Their services can be categorised into the following :
- Graphic design services : This includes the design and layout of any communication and marketing materials, as well as the development of logos, visual identities and branding for companies, products or events. They also manage the production of any printed materials for you, ensuring that the job is the best possible quality and delivered on time.
- Online Media Services : This includes anything that is delivered via the internet, such as websites, e-cards, social media or e-newsletters. Their team of designers and developers can help you develop an effective communication strategy for the ever-changing online environment.